UI/ UX Design
Education: B.E/B. Tech in IT/CS or MCA
No of hiring: 1
Experience: Around 3 Years of experience in Application Development
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Creating user flows, wireframes , prototypes and mockups.
- Creating illustrations for the front end of the website.
Note: Expect a good candidate with subject knowledge, year of experience is not mandatory. Certificate will be added advantage