Education: B.E/B. Tech in CS/IT / B.SC or MCA
No of hiring: 2
Experience: Around 3 Years of experience in Support
- Understanding business and technology needs.
- Coordinate developer to build and improve the product based on the customer business needs.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business in utilities domain.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly status report on the task.
Note: Expect a good candidate with subject knowledge, year of experience is not mandatory. Certificate will be added advantage.