Charges for Inactive wallets
Notification on levy of nominal Service Charges on Inactive Wallets.
In view of the rise in overall cost of operations including that on sending mandatory SMSs, the cost of IT Infrastructure etc., maintaining/servicing of Inactive Wallets has become unviable. Thus, to make up for the cost thereof partially, effective from 1st Jan., 2022, we are constrained to levy Service Charge/s as per details given hereunder:
- For Wallets which have already become inactive*, a Service charge of Rs 5 per Quarter will be levied from the time of them becoming inactive until they are activated***.
- For Wallets which are getting inactive* from 30-11-2021 onwards, a Service Charge of Rs 5 per Quarter will be levied from the Quarter ending 31-12-2021 until they are activated**
We also wish to inform that Full KYC Wallet holders are eligible to obtain Wallet linked Rupay Card which has wide acceptance across Merchant Establishments.
- * Wallets where there has not been a single financial transaction for a period of one year are classified as Inactive.
- ** Wallets which are going to become inactive can be activated by merely doing financial transaction/s.
- *** For Wallets which are already inactive, Navigation path to activate the Wallet will be provided whenever login is attempted.
- The Service Charges as applicable will be debited to respective Wallet Accounts.
- For any further clarifications send mail to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 99167 88339